Monday, May 24, 2010

Options- The true multibagger


I had written on the weekend that 5017- 5040 will prove tricky for nifty future. (link)


Based on this I was waiting for intiating a short trade around those levels.


When nifty broke trend line and closed below it, I entered 5000 put which was available at 45 rs.


What followed was a mind blowing fall.


5000 PE moved to 105 at 4915 my target for the day. A whopping


return. Not bad for a day's work.


Disclaimer : This is not a recommendation/ solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but Jerry's view on indian stock market. I assume no responsibility for any opinion or statement made in this blog. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgment in trading. Readers shall solely be responsible for profit/loss

No comments:

World Markets (delayed)