Saturday, October 23, 2010

Zen and art of trading

"By knowing the exact vibration of each individual stock I am able to determine at what point each will receive support and what point the greatest resistance is to be met" - W.D Gann




Last week, Kumar, a reader of the blog had written in to ask about Jubilant Organosys. 


I posted my response to the reader here.




Yesterday I got another email from Kumar. Contents posted below...

          "Hi Jerry,

   Thank you for your advice on Jubilant Life Sciences.
As per your blog, I exited the stock at 337. 
I was holding this stock from 212, so booked nice profit.
Your analysis was perfect. TJubilant went to 340 and cracked
to below 300 already. I wonder how you are keeping this website
free.


Keep up the good work.


       Regards
      Kumar V"






The essence of this website is emails like the ones above.






NEXT: Levels is all we need








No comments:

World Markets (delayed)